Puppy Training Program-
The focus points of this program is determined from the free evaluation, however the basic areas addressed are:
1. House Training: Our clients have had success with our methods and the potty issues are resolved within days of beginning our program
2. Socialization: A good, balanced dog needs socialization at an early age with kids, adults, other dogs, and animals.
3. Behavior Training: Basic Obedience
Advanced Training Program
Our advanced training programs are for dogs over 5 months old. The focus points are determined from the free evaluation, however the basic areas addressed are:
1. Leash Training: On and off leash training. We will teach your dog to come when called, heel, not pull on the leash, and stay by your side when walking.
2. Socialization: A good, balanced dog needs socialization at with kids, adults, other dogs, and animals.
3. Behavior Training: We cover all unwanted behaviors from jumping up on guests, barking, house-training, running out the door, food and toy guarding, boundries around the home, etc... Through positive reinforcement and proper training we will meet you and your dogs needs and goals.
4. Place Training: This is one advanced training method which will help in multiple situations. The place is an advanced "stay" on a place mat or pad.
Our boarding experience is guaranteed to be stress free for both you and your dog.
During their time here we focus all our attention on the happiness and well-being of your dog. Throughout the day they have activities specifically focused on their needs. We rotate through these activities and between each one we give the dogs time to rest and prepare for the next activity.
Our clients express that their dogs are happier and more well-balanced upon pick-up due to our boarding program.