Our journey began over 3 decades ago with a shared passion between 4 friends. Working on our own landscaping designs, assisting friends, family members and neighbors to bring their projects to life turned into a brand. Brand that is currently servicing hundreds of people and local communities. With time we developed solid principles and dedication to achieving excellence, customer satisfaction, and real care for our customers.
BOLD Landscaping is now a leading Landscaping and Lawn Care provider with competitive rates, team of licensed professional workers and with one goal in mind: To realize all of your Landscaping needs and desires.
Our customers put their trust in us to provide high quality service when it comes to landscaping and lawn care. As a team we are dedicated to meet and exceed those expectations with every project. At BOLD Landscaping we follow simple yet powerful values: We focus on YOU, Professional and Positive ATTITUDE, Strive for EXCELLENCE, Commitment to save you TIME and MONEY. Those values remain consistent in our day to day operations.Give us 10% of your trust we will earn the other 90%!