We are experts for assisting people to Age in Place and to thrive with their health.
We work to come into our patients homes before they are in need of healthcare to reduce their risks for falling, reduce the risk of losing their health, and to ensure that they are living life to the fullest by being independent in all of their self-care tasks and tasks that are important to them.
We provide several services including:
- Home safety evaluations to ensure that your home is safe for you to live in despite aging or decreasing health.
- Recommendations for adaptive equipment including grab bars, shower chairs, dressing tools, toilet adaptations, and several other options to reduce fall risks.
- Balance and gait training.
- Fall safety education and adaptation.
- Lymphedema and edema services to reduce swelling.
- Providing and educating on home exercise plans.
- Ensuring that our patients are satisfied with their current state of life.
- Providing education and adaptiations for all types of disabilities and loss of function.
- Education for caregivers and family members for their loved ones.
- Driver safety evaluations.
And many more options.
We are a company that prefers to work for you on an "as needed" basis to allow you to call us at any time for assistance.
OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP YOU FROM GOING THE HOSPITAL OR EXPERIENCING A LOSS IN HEALTH, A FALL, OR ANOTHER DAMAGING AND AVOIDABLE EVENT.
We work for you in several ways and are open to answer any questions. We realize that many families are unable to receive adequate therapy services for a prolonged period of time which is why we founded this company.
Our prices are built to be as affordable as possible:
First visit: 100.00
Subsequent visits within 2 months: 75.00
Driver safety evaluations: 300.00
Please remember that we always come to you in your home at your convenience.